"Using the expertise of Lethal Marketing our sales growth this year has grown by a further £2.2m. Lethal also designed & devloped 7 new websites, along with delivering tailored sales training courses to all our operational teams. The outcome - a comprehensive sales, marketing & growth plan, by customer & by channel, which has been our benchmark for monitoring future sales success & business performance. With thanks to Lethal, our sales team are now able to create value-added sales propositions, maintain profit margins & build strong customer relations; all backed with high growth sales pipelines".
How did we benefit from using Team Lethal?
We have worked with Lethal Marketing on a number of growth & marketing projects over the past 8 years, We trust them implicitly to deliver the results we need. The most recent project was throughout 2013 & 2014, whereupon the team at Lethal acted as Sales & Marketing Consultants to our Board of Directors & our UK & International Sales Teams. To give you an insight our company has more than 80 years of unrivalled wheel experience, designing, sourcing and distributing steel and aluminium wheels for commercial vehicles, trailers, trucks, buses and coaches throughout the UK. We also deal with major blue chip companies such as Pirelli, Continental, Stage Coach, Arriva, Dunlop.
- With Lethals expertise we've grown our sales by another £2.2m.
- Lethal were also instrumental in helping us with our online & digital marketing strategy - building 7 new websites for our various operating divisions and international Distributors.
- Lethal also conducted a full online and offline marketing review of our markets and competitors and produced 2 comprehensive marketing strategies. Both these plans were consolidated into our overall financial marketing budgets.
- The team at Lethal worked very closely with all our UK & International sales & marketing teams, training them in Sales, Key Account Management, Sales Negotiation & Project & Risk Management. The outcome being the production of a comprehensive sales growth strategy, by customer, by channel using detailed sales budgets, which have been our benchmark for future sales performance.
- The team at Lethal clearly made us understand the strengths & weaknesses of our services and products. Thereby, enabling us to innovate, create added value and commercially exploit any new market opportunities.
- We have a much clearer insight into our customer & market needs so we are now able to create unique value-added sales propositions, which build strong sales pipelines, and differentiate us from our competitors.
- We have learned various sales techniques such as sales negotiation & risk & project management, which have enabled our sales team to be more effective at managing sales contracts, budgets, profits and maintain margin levels.
All in all we would highly recommend Lethal and wouldn't hesitate to use them again or provide any further testimonials.JE Managing Director - Automotive Wheel Manufacturer,